A new season of Sarah’s House begins on Tuesday, October 18th!! I had a chance to walk through the house that Sarah and Tommy transformed…and it was absolutely stunning!!
Also, Sarah Richardson is seeking lucky homeowners for Season 2 of Sarah 101. Check out the details below:
Ever dreamed of inviting Sarah into your home and having her re-imagine a room in her signature style? Well, this just might be your chance! Sarah is currently seeking spaces in need of a high style makeover for her hit series, Sarah 101. Is this your dream come true? Here’s how it works:
- We are seeking motivated individuals who will receive a decorating/design makeover from HGTV’s top design talent, Sarah Richardson and her partner in design, Tommy Smythe.
- Each makeover will have an approximate value of $10,000 in product and over $15,000 in design services, and will be conducted in a short period of time depending on the scope of work (approx. 2-4 weeks).
- We are seeking dramatic “befores” as the backdrop for magazine-worthy “afters.”
- We are looking for adventurous, excited homeowners (or renters with permission from the landlord) who are willing to open their door and invite in one of Canada’s best design teams to treat their home as a blank canvas.
- We are seeking interesting spaces with loads of character and “great bones”, which can be transformed through re-decoration or light renovation (no extensive structural work), and homeowners willing to share their design adventure on camera.
- The team will consider your taste and style notes when designing your room, but you may not be consulted on the actual plan or design, so being a fan of Sarah’s style is imperative. Visit www.hgtv.ca/sarah101 to see the spaces transformed in Season 1.
- The television production will contribute a retail value of $10,000 to your project, and any expenses above the allowed budget will be the responsibility of the homeowner.
- The TV crew needs to have full, unsupervised access to the room throughout the duration of the project and full co-operation of the homeowner.
Interested? Please fill out an application form at http://www1.primevista.com/submissions/casting-call. We look forward to receiving your application – and don’t forget to attach the pictures! We appreciate all applications but only suitable candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Please follow and like us: