When I look at this beach inspired dining room, I feel happy and serene. All the different variations of blue make me think of the beach which is exactly where I want to be right now.
Here are the 7 things I love about this dining room designed by Mabley Handler.
1. The fabulous chevron-y like fabric on the drapery & chairs by Jonathan Adler for Kravet. (Pattern: Wabash, Color: Aquamarine)
2. The Juicy Jute Grasscloth Wallpaper in Blueberry from Phillip Jeffries.
3. The Madeline Weinrib: Haveli Cotton Flatweave Rug in Turquoise. I have always loved her rugs and this one totally grounds the space.
4. This absolutely stunning linen drum shade light fixture embellished with silver nailheads and Swarovski crystals. It was designed by Michelle Hatch New York, and Chad Jacobs of Bone Simple Design.
5. Love, love, love the Dunes & Duchess 4-arm Candelabra.
6. I am currently obsessed with étagères and this one simply takes my breath away. In silver-leaf, it is from Worlds Away.
7. The pacific blue seeded glass table lamp from Rumrunner Home provides additional light on the buffet/bar area. I love how the designers used only one on the buffet versus two. I’m a big fan of symmetry but in this case one lamp works.
I thought I would keep my list to seven, but I also love the coffered ceilings and all the tabletop dishware. Do you love this beach inspired dining room as much as I do? What are some of the top decor items or furnishings that you would add to this list? Click on leave a comment and tell me what you think!!
If you are looking to add a beach inspired feel to one of your rooms, then contact me here so I can help. Have a wonderful weekend!
Please follow and like us: